Monday, February 28, 2005

My weekend

Hi everyone,

How are things? Just wanted to give you all a little update of my weekend. As you can see from the picture below, Pegs, Hugh and I had a great time at the German Beer and Schnitzel place. Nothing says Friday night like free beer and a live accordian player. Saturday, Lyndsay and I shopped online together and got ourselves cute little pink ipod minis. They were on sale, so how could we go wrong? Saturday night I went to a party at my friend Amanda's place. For those who can't remember, I met her in Australia through JP. I had so much fun. There were I think 9 or 10 of us. Drank at Amanda's and went over to the Whiskey for some dancing. Good times. Highlight of the night was meeting a guy. He's got my number and we'll see if he calls. I hope he does, but don't want to jinx it by talking about it too much. Yesterday, despite having only had about 4 hours of sleep the night before, Pegs and I went to see Hitch. It was really good. Now today, it's work again and that's all the plans for the week really. I'm house sitting for a girl I work with from Wednesday until Friday, so if anyone wants/needs to get in touch with me, the number is (613) 715-9491. I think that's it. Hope you all had a great weekend.

MC

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Hey MC, sounds like you had a pretty good weekend, but you didn't mention if JP was at this party you were at...I hope he was not the prospect you met!! haha My weekend was pretty boring, worked and cleaned, yahoo...Kendra

The Girls said...

Kendra you're still alive? Seems like I haven't heard from you in years!
CT

Anonymous said...

Hey Foxy,

I'm glad to see you're alive too. No, JP was not the prospect, but he was at the party. I have a funny feeling the prospect isn't going to turn out to be much of one after all, but that's alright. At least I got in a good dance floor make out session, right?

MC

Anonymous said...

Not to mention a car make-out session!