Wednesday, February 23, 2005

They're dropping like flies

Can we say flu season? Thank God it's not a sick to your stomach flu it's a fever and headache flu. One of the kids was convulsing he was so cold on Monday and when I felt his head I was like oh shit. Since then it's become a bit of an epidemic. There's one in here with me right now sniffing away with chest pains and so far today I've sent 2 home. Just praying that I don't get it if you know what I mean. Actually think I had it last week because I had a fever and headache and my neck was killing me so I skipped ufit. But other than that it didn't affect me too much. All right better get going the bell is going to ring in a few minutes and then we're off to music. Have fun on your break Lynds I wish I could bethere.
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wish you could be here too...away from the sickies. So I guess you're a teacher/nurse now! We had a great time last night...even with waiting in line outside for an hour. The damn earings didn't glow very well though. Today we're going to Chinatown and Old Mtl. Miss you! Wish everyone was here!
Love, Lynds