Monday, February 21, 2005

Spring Break

This has been my first non-hungover day of Spring break. woo hoo! Friday night I went out with friends from my class until 4:30am. We had a lot of fun. I'm in love with Kamikaze shots...vodka and triple sec. Then Saturday Darcy's sisters arrived. Luckily we spent the day napping because they were also tired from the trip. Then we went out Saturday night to Chuch which is a Thai vegetarian restaurant that is bring your own wine. Then went to Heather's friend's house and played Kings (like 3man except with cards) for most of the night. The rest of the week I think we're going to shop, be touristy and do some more drinking. Tomorrow night we're going to a bar that has an 80's night which should be fun. We found some glow-in-the-dark earrings (like the glowsticks) at a huge dollar store. I'll have to bring some home in the summer. They'd be fun at Peake's.
Lyndsay

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Ahh Peakes... Sounds like you're having a fun spring break though. As for me I'm still looking for a cheap flight at the March Break and not having any luck at all.
CT

The Girls said...

Lynds it sounds like you are having an amazing, and well deserved break!! Enjoy!!!
Amanda