Monday, February 07, 2005

Shouldn't have answered the phone

Living in a random city in Canada is not the easiest thing for a young single girl to do. Especally when your cousin (best intrests in mind) decides to give the # to where you are staying out!
Yep... I was sitting here minding my business when the phone rang. It was a guy asking for me..... now that wasn't weird considering my influx of males in my life, but this voice I didn't recognize however!
His name is Rob. Apparently he was having a drink with his landlady at the pub my cousin regularly goes to. They started chatting and she assumed that he would be great for me..... gave him the # and he called! Me being nice I kept chatting and then looked up his profile on MSN, he is 28! Likes cars, motorcycles, and get ready for it........ Celine Dion!!!! I just don't see a future. So I kept stressing the age difference and the fact that I am kinda "seeing" somone right now. He kept telling me I seemed so amazing and a good head on my shoulders... whatever! Kinda' freaky.
I hope he never calls again!!!! I will tell him I just got engaged or something! hahaha
Amanda

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Oh funny! I could totally see the two of you bonding over Celine Dion.
CT

The Girls said...

Yeah I think I will buy us each a ticket to Vegas and go see my best friend Celine. Thanks CT!
Amanda

Brendor said...

I know what it's like to have stalkers. I feel your pain.

The Girls said...

Bren, where did you come from??? i thought you didn't want to know what we were up to on this thing! Ah well. Yes now I can feel your pain! He hasn't called back yet (thank God). I will just use you as my fake boyfriend if he does ask me out hahahaha Is it ok if I give him your phone # and address??? Amanda