Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stupid Boys

Hey...wow I can use colour now! My computer won't let me. I thought I was doing something wrong before. I already got mad at Darc because his site has turned into Gray bashing. If they make fun of any of us I'll get on there. They'd be pretty stupid to do that considering Darc started it and you're my friends. Keep in mind I don't think they don't know anyone else from the Gray is reading it. I'm sure we could say some evil things on here and make us look like bitches too. For example - our password! Anyway, I'm hoping their rant ends soon.

Michelle...what are your plans for Saturday (12th)? Looks like I'm coming to Otown with Darc because my Dad has meetings there. I really shouldn't be going because I have so much work due next week. It's still not 100% that I'm going. We're trying to get our Osce test pushed back after the break and if it doesn't get moved then I can't go. It looks like it will get moved because our pathology teacher scheduled our midterm at the same time. I have my fingers crossed. Sorry it's last minute. I'll understand if you have a hot date and can't see me.

talk to you soon. Love, Lyndsay xo

No comments: