Tuesday, February 22, 2005

another one bites the dust

My love life leads me on a path...... a path of distruction. Not for myself, but for the actual relationship.
I recently met this amazing guy named Ryan. He lives just around the corner in the next town. We talked for 3 weeks straight and for hours at a time. We were planning what we were going to do this summer, he wanted to come to PEI and meet everyone....... the future looked unreal. We met on Friday and went for Gelato and then took his dog Toby (cutest dog ever, and I'm not one for dogs) out to this beautiful lake for a walk. We had a great time! There was only one thing wrong..... Ryan left today :( The business he works for sends him around North America to open and start the new businesses. Which means he is gone for months at a time.....
Seriously, either I am the one leaving, he is leaving, or we both leave and we live in completely different countries!!!!!! I just don't get it!!!!
Well I suppose I should get used to it, and take my own advice... "Never get your hopes up" , when it comes to guys atleast.
Amanda "aka Old Maid" hahaha

No comments: