Thursday, February 10, 2005

They're out of control

I can't believe it. Everytime I look at the boy's blog I'm astounded at how they just can't let high school die. It's unreal! I just looked at it and Scarth and JD have a list of like 30 people's nicknames. I'm still waiting for them to say something about at least one of us. Lynds, don't let Darcy tell them that other people read it. I'm just waiting for them to say something really bad and then post a comment :) They're so stupid. Anyway, I just felt the need to share that with everyone. Later!

MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I don't even know half the people they are talking about and I feel bad for them! Boys will be boys. Although I didn't go to the Gray I might have to go to this 10yr reunion just to see the shinnanigans!
Amanda