Thursday, February 03, 2005

I heart Spring

It feels like Spring which makes me very happy. But I know another cold snap is just around the corner. But hopefully Ottawa stays very cold (sorry Michelle) so the ice sculptures are happy. I'm really hoping to go that weekend Michelle. We're still trying to see if we can go that weekend. D's friend Mike may go home that weekend so we're wating to see if we can go together and rent a car. Darcy was very impressed with your blog Idea Michelle so he's made one for his friends. It's a good idea since they never e-mail each other. Except basically only he and Matthew now how to use it so far. Miss you all!!
Love, Lyndsay

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Donnie and I were talking about it at trivia on Wednesday night and he said he plans on learning how to use it he just hasn't had time yet.
CT

The Girls said...

Did you know that Donnie was supposed to stay here in Vancouver. He had a job lined up and everything!
Except one night he got so messed up on "brownies" that he booked a ticket back to the Island. I am hoping that he will look at the pics Monique sent him and want to come back. I can't see him staying on the Island.
Silly Donnie!
Amanda