Sunday, February 13, 2005

I miss having friends!

Hey ladies,
Michelle and Amanda I miss you two so much. The rest of you I miss too but the rest of you have been gone forever so I don't really notice it. Last night though sitting at Johnny Woo's I was like I miss my friends. And Howie was like that's too bad, are you gonna eat that? Anyway last night my friend Erin was going out with a couple of her friends and her roomate and his friends. (Including JC) So we all headed to Morons and of course found Jeff, Howie and Rammer and danced a lot which was fun. But I didn't see anyone interesting at all which totally sucked. But I'm holding out for next weekend. People will be home next weekend because this weekend they may have been away for Spring Break. And so they'll be home and out and so will Marla!! I can't wait for that!
Anyway hope you all had a great weekend
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I miss you too CT. I miss going to the Wave and Jonny Woo's (oh Howie) and I miss Ufit and Teen Workout (Jazz Hands) and everything. I will try my hardest to come home this summer!!
Glad you are still going out however. Next weekend will be fun with everyone home, and well rested from spring break. Can't wait for the stories!
Amanda