Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fucking bad day

Well what can I say...I understand Carolyn, I was babysitting the kids the other day and Rebekah was so sick threw up everything though! I didn't get it at least not yet...knock on wood. Well I'm working on a paper today, no class and I don't have to work cause its spring break here. Fun but it seems like I have a tonne of work today. All the same i"m trying very hard not to have a mental break down with the roommate factor. Just got off the phone with Janice and had a melt down about it. I told her I wanted to go home, but I'd be afraid I'd never return back to Halifax if I did!! Never thought I would dream about moving back in with my parents but at this point I can't think of anything better. This is kinda a downer blogg but hey it doesn't seem like many are writing on this so who knows if anyones reading it and its a good way to vent I guess! Oh well life sucks....I'm pmsing ....i'm stressed...work sucks....just a fucking bad day overall ...I think i'll hit the mall. talk to you later PS I love y'all

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Hey Pam,
That sucks that you had a bad day. I've had a few of those myself. Not sure what to say about the roomie situation. I know you guys have been having problems for a long time. Mine went home to his mommy tonight. Isn't that sweet. He's starting to get annoying. I haven't posted anything in awhile cause my life's pretty boring these days. Hope tomorrow's a better day :) Love,
MC

The Girls said...

Pam, sorry you had such a bad day...I know that we can all understand where you're coming from. As for the roomie situation, you can hide out at my apartment any time, just give me a call. Kendra