Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Over The Cold

Hello ladies....well I think I'm finally over the cold. Yesterday I was still feeling kinda dizzy but today I'm good (little cough) but good! Last night I went to spinning class (yes my bum is sore) and I think I spun it out of me! hahaa Well not too much new with me, working on a paper for tomorrow for research methods. Fun fun! Working everyday to which kinda takes up a lot of my time. So why was it that Kendra stayed in the taxi while everyone was partying it up? Sick? And how is that we can view other people's Blog? Well I don't have much else to say so BYE

Pam

PS welcome to the Blog Marla.....

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Hey Pam, glad that you're getting over the cold...but I think you must have spun it my way becuase I think I'm getting one. I didn't get out of the taxi because the drinking was just not feeling good that night...it took me like two and a half hours to drink 2 coolers and they were not going down well. I am disappointed that there are no stories from the rest of that night. I'm off on the weekend, so we should get together if you're not working, talk to you all later.
Kendra