Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I want to write stuff too!

Hello girls! Well, I have been checking in on your posts over the past few weeks, and I think it is far time that I include my own two cents worth! Ok, so I am not an official member of the C-town girls, but I definitely like to gracefully pivot around the circle. So, this will be my first offical blog posting... Please don't get your hopes up for me to add anything exciting... I am just a boring student/old married hag! haha Besides, we leave the scandalous stuff for Amanda and Carolyn, right? Later chickies.

Marla

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Yeah Marla! Of course you're an official member. As for me it's pretty hard to have any exciting stories when I have no one to go out with. Marla you need to call me and we need to go out!!CT

The Girls said...

Yeah Marla!! You are so one of us. And if anyone says differently I'll cry.....
I'll try and keep up with CT on the adventures!
Amanda

The Girls said...

Marla, I'm glad you wrote something. I want to know wh's reading this thing, although it was a little strange when those two random strangers posted comments. I have nothing scandalous to tell you. I'm pretty boring too. I'm living vicariously through CT and Amanda. I need to get out!!!

MC