Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Airforce? No they were Seamen!

Hey there! Well what a time we did have this weekend. It was great. The "seamen" that we met up with were too funny, Carolyn and I had a great time getting a buzz on at the expense of one of my friends (who spent $140!!!) wow. Anyways some definate good laughs that night, I loved every minute of it. I love the whole fact that Carolyn pipes up and says "hey she wonders about old women's sex lives" ...and then one english chap says to the other "did you hear? She wonders about old ladies shaggin'!" It was funny. The guy who stuck his head in the snow...hahaha actually his name was "charlie from Whales" ....everyone on this end if fully recovered I wonder how the lads got a long. Anyways it was great to see Carolyn.

Got into it last night with linday (roommate) about me moving out soon. She was pissed once again (3 time we've had this discussion!) Anyways I'm leaving my apt. in May...This is getting long I'll write more later.......

We should have taken pictures I wish i had some to show everyone!

Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Probably not one that you'd know