Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A break from cramming...

Hey Everyone!!

Well...the brewery didn't live up to my expectations. It was still really fun but I was not anywhere close to hanging my head over a toilet. Too bad...haha. I think the problem was that it is also all you can eat so that reduces the buzz. I decided that Molson should make wine!! Now that would be fun. Wish you girls had been there to dance with me because they played some good music. It was a crazy mix of music...from Like a prayer and Girls just wanna have fun to Pony. Not really the same when you're with a bunch of guys. Carolyn and Pam - sounds like you had a great weekend. Ok...must get back to studying. I have a midterm tonight in human physiology. :(

Lynds

PS - how do I make the text coloured???

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Lynds, all you have to do is click on the T for text at the top when you're writing and it'll let you change color. Hope it works. Keep your fingers crossed for Winterlude. It's getting really warm and everything might melt. It's supposed to be 6 or 7 over the weekend!

MC