Thursday, February 03, 2005

It makes me sad and I don't know why

Hi girlies,
hope your days are going well! As you may have all heard I finally got a job! It is at Mr. Mikes WestCoast Grill. There is a website so google it and you will get the drift. I suppose I could compare it to Fishbones, but bigger, and minus Eddie working behind the bar :(
The thing that makes me sad.... I was on msngeeks.com to see if Jonny blocked me, well he did. I know he is my past and I have moved on to better things (way better things) but he still meant something to me. I suppose you girls would understand.
So I deleted him! Should I also block him? But if he blocked me then why would he still be on my list? I'm confused now!!!!
Oh well, I'm in love now with someone better... so all is well!
Thank you for listening! That is all.
Amanda
PS if Molson made wine what would it be called?

4 comments:

The Girls said...

I totally understand Amanda. At one time you and Johnny were very close and so it's hard that it's now come to the point that you have each other blocked from MSN. I wouldn't bother blocking him just delete him and that should take care of it. CT

The Girls said...

Thanks CT I did block him and feel better already!
Jonny who?
Amanda

Brendor said...

if molson made a wine it would be called "Canadian-eh"
Like chardonnay, get it? Thanks I know I'm smart.

The Girls said...

Yes Bren you are so smart... S-M-R-T
Good one! Amanda