Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I need to vent!!!

Hey there,

Trevor is officially driving me mad!!!!!! Last night is was pushing about a million unnecessary bottons on the microwave at 11:45, then I get home from work today and it's a good thing I'm not hungry because I think every pot and pan in this place is dirty and laying around the kitchen. He wasn't here when I got in and there were plates, glasses and 2 ketchup bottles on the table. GRRRRR. It's probably the fact that I'm PMSing right now that it's pissing me off so much, but it's getting gross. Enough about that.

At work today I got moved to a new cubicle, so now I'm upstairs with everyone else. It made the day go by so much faster. I also booked my tickets to BC. I'll be leaving April 23 :)

I've decided that one thing I will never get used to here is the drug deals out in the open in front of the Rideau Centre. I saw two on my way home last night. So weird.

Anyway, that's it. Nothing really exciting from here. Hope you're all good. Love you lots.

MC

2 comments:

The Girls said...

And we love you lots too! I'm not writing my name so you have to figure out if it's Pam or CT

The Girls said...

My guess is CT. Because Pam wouldn't call you that.