Sunday, February 06, 2005

Saturdays....always fun!

Well yesterday I got up and went down to the market with Sean, Katie and Beth. This was an interesting plan as Lindsay was not to find out that we were all going together ...it was successful and off we went with our Tims in hand. I still wasn't feeling the greatest but thats ok. We went to the market got nice out of the oven cinnonm rolls and looked at everything....after that we decided to hit the stores...KAS (kick ass shoes) which was having a major sale h/w nothing in our sizes (big foot). Then I heard that clinique days were on so we decided to go to the Halifax shopping center. We are walking through the mall and what do I see....what I scream ....what do I nearly fall to the floor with excitment over???? THERE IS GOING TO BE A MAC STORE!!!!! As of now MAC is only sold in Halifax through a couple of hair places off spring garden road, which is great b/c I have pretty much been keeping them in business or so I feel like it. So I'm soooo excited about this......oh happy day..... of course by this time I'm feeling great! So I contiune to walk and shop and who do I see on the other side of the mall, none other then Anders! So I run over and say hi...big hugs all around...i introduce him to my friends noticing he is wearing a purse but I don't say anything. Then i ask, what are you doing here, he replys trying to find a job, if I don't you'll have to come find me on top of cidital hill! OK my reaction as he said this and left....stunned...did he just tell me he was gay.....???? My friends didn't say anything, until I told them , then they laughed and were like you don't think hes gay?? ...at this point starting to not feel so well again. I had to work from 6-10 showing a movie it was ok but I didn't feel well afters no matter how much ebay whoring I did after work. Still feeling congested today...but I have to work on my paper. Talk to you later ...this was a long one!
Love Pam

No comments: