Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My computer's fried!

Hello all,
So yesterday something fairly major happened to the computer because we have to take it in today. Last night I went through total MSN withdrawl and today while most people are eating lunch here I am checking the BLOG. That's ok it's sub day so I ate with the kids. Yes Pam it was definitely a very entertaining Sat night. Michelle if you lived on PEI with a good roomate they would never do that to you. Hint hint... But way to go on moving your office, now it's much harder to forget about you. As for me my Aunt Jean passed away this morning. She went downhill very fast, I've spent a lot of the past 2 weeks in Summerside and she's been in heart failure for almost a week now. I know that she was 100 but still she takes so many good stories with her and she's the last of my relatives really. I was planning on going to trivia tonight and out this weekend but I'll have to wait and see what the arrangements are. That's about all that's new in my life. I did ufit Monday night and last night. So I thought that was the reason my legs felt like lead halfway through last night but when Gord said at the end that he thought that was one of the hardest ones ever and did anyone else's legs start to feel like lead halfway through and almost everyone there raised their hand I felt a little bit better. We were graced by the Abbies on Monday night and all you can do is laugh. I think I laugh harder at the ones who take it seriously because they come in with sweatbands on and look like t hey're doing 80's aerobics. Anyway I should go and figure out what I'm doing with the munchkins when they come inside. Just joking we're actually going to be discussing healthy eating and such.
CT

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I hope everything is aok with the computer.... Withdrawl from MSN would suck!!! That sucks that it would suck, I'm such a geek.
I am so mad that I never got to see the Abbies do Ufit. It was one of my goals before I left..... oh well. I miss it :(
Has Marla lived up to her word, does she keep going?
Cheers and have a good one.
Amanda

The Girls said...

Marla's bailed on me the past few weeks but she's going to Curves anyway. Kendra came with me last night and we had a blast.