Friday, February 25, 2005

Not much to say

Hi all,

I'm so glad it's Friday. The week's gone by fairly fast, but I haven't been doing much at work, or elsewhere, so it's been fairly boring. The most exciting thing I've been doing is making plans and reservations for California. Tonight, Pegs, Hugh and I are going to the German Beer Garden and Schnitzel House for dinner. Should be interesting. Tried to no avail to get people to come with us. Jonathan's sick and apparently Jamie C. is watching his expenses till he gets a job. Tomorrow night I'm finally going to see Amanda Cockburn and go out on the town! It's about time. She and her roomie are having a party and I'm going and I think I'll be spending the night. My excitement was dampened temporarily when I discovered that JP had also been invited. However, yesterday I was given the heads up by Amanda that he might be there and also that he's been pissing off all his friends, so if he starts any shit, he's out the door. So, I'm excited again. Amanda gets a little crazy when she's on the drink, so we'll see if I can keep up. Hopefully it won't be a repeat of Jonathan's and I'll be able to keep myself away from the toilet. I'll be sure to post about all the goings on afterwards. It's almost time for me to go home, so I'll end it here. Hope everyone else had a good week.

Love,
MC

4 comments:

The Girls said...

I too will be venturing out this evening. Nothing as classy as a beer garden, in fact not classy at all. That's right it's a Friday night at Myron's, woo woo. Grand Theft Bus is having their cd launch so it should be a pretty decent crowd.
Love you gals,
CT

The Girls said...

Ladies have fun this weekend I work both friday and saturday night. The roommate is having people over which means if I can't stand her I can't come home after work. Last night I was out till 1 went and saw the movie Hitch don't know what I'll do tonight maybe go to a friends house while she party's it up here. So i've got a weekend of working and hiding from the house! fun eh? Have fun at Myrons Carolyn! and you too Michelle with your beer I know how much you love that stuff!

Love and miss you
Pam

The Girls said...

hehe, yes Michelle does love beer doesn't she? Remember the soccer game incident during Alexander Keith's followed by I'll call you Michelle, no don't call me! Oh fun! Pam didn't you love Hitch? I laughed my ass off!
CT

The Girls said...

Have fun at GTB CT! I will be jealous, but Xavier Rudd beats it a little..... I miss the eastcoast and their "jam bands"
Amanda