Sunday, February 13, 2005

Out on the Town

well I went out last night (Sat.) and what a weird night, first we went to the bitter end cause Katies friends were there and Beth and I decided to strike up some converstaions only to figure out that this was a GAY bar!? Yea so that was weird....a couple more drinks and I really didn't care I felt good. Then we went to the alehouse, as I was getting in line who do I see none other then Michelle Jay, Neil and Mary it was good to see them, we chatted for awhile. I went inside got hit on by the bouncer ( which I couldn't understand then and can't understand now)....I mean aren't bouncers always cranky? Weird I was didn't understand. So afterwards we went to the pita pit...yum yum. Katie told me she was going to the gym this am (she was a no show) so I went over head spinning and pounding I didn't stay too long. But I wanted Carolyn to know something, do you remember Rebekah that we hung with at teh lower deck, the one buying all the drinks for us ? Well she is related to Johnathan Butler....there mothers are sisters. I nearly died when she told me...now did she tell us that night? Well I told him he was a good guy and that you dated him ..small world.Anyways I'm tired and cranky and have to work on my lit review. I'll talk toyou later
Pam
oh yea Kendra, why didn't you call this weekend? You should have....... you could have taken part in these adventures ! hahaha

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Umm do you mean Jonathon Bradley? Because I never dated Jonathon Butler. Anyway no I don't think she told us that night. Who's Mary that was with Michelle and Neal? Just wondering. Sounds like you had a fun night though Pam!

The Girls said...

I think i mrsny jon bradley...Ill ask again and Mary is Mary MacPherson. She was always a good friend of michelles and actually lives over here now so they must have stayed at her place. Happy Valentines Day!
PR