Thursday, February 17, 2005

Summer in PEI

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to do some last minute studying for my pathology midterm tonight. I've had a crazy week and am looking forward to my break next week!!! Last weekend I had a great time with Michelle and my family. Darcy's sisters are coming for the break and arrive Saturday. Darcy's brother got engaged on the weekend! (For those who don't read Darc's blog.) They just set a date of August 6th (this summer!). I haven't told my mother yet...I can't wait for the comments. I was hoping to go away to Europe for part of the summer with my friend Julie but that's going to cut short my travel plans. Matthew also has his jaw surgery July 6th. It looks like I'm going to be home for a lot of time this summer because I can't afford to go back and forth! OK...I should get back to studying. Miss you all!!
Love, Lyndsay

5 comments:

The Girls said...

You mean I'll actually have a friend here on the Island this summer? That's good news maybe we can finally have a camp fire.

The Girls said...

and hopefully it won't rain this time!!!
:) L

The Girls said...

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I just read it over now. Can I say my brain was fried as well as being a little buzzed from the Baha?

The Girls said...

Shit and now I just commented on the wrong post. Let's just say parent teachers fry my brain.

The Girls said...

That's ok...mmm baha
I heart Carolyn
L