Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Allo Paris

Well ladies, the Lynds and I finally booked our tickets to Europe. PS The Lynds and I are going to Europe! It's kind of funny really considering I hadn't really thought of going in about a month or so and now I already have my plane ticket. It all started when I got back from Ottawa. No cuties on the plane this time :( So then Lynds came over Monday night and asked if Peggy and I were still planning on going. I said no and she said did you want to come with me? And that's that we are now going on an 18 day tour of Europe which I think will be quite fun. The Lynds also picked me up at lunch time yesterday and we went down the road to the Tim's parking lot to eat the bagels she'd brought out. Long story short the car battery died and I was sitting in a car in the pourring rain having a fit because my students were presently in the class room unsupervised. By the time I got back to the school some of the kids had themselves convinced I'd been in a car accident. They understood when I explained though and were actually pretty good for the afternoon. That's about all for me to report. I will be living at the rink for this weekend as it's a big National Competition. Who knows maybe I'll meet a really hot straight figure skater... Also the Easter season has come and gone and although I didn't see much of the Easter Bunny I did get strange word from a chicken yesterday.
CT

7 comments:

The Girls said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynds

The Girls said...

That's awesome about Europe! I am so jealous of you both. I'm sure you'll have an amasing time. Sorry Carolyn, but I'm not sure if hot straight figure skaters even exist... (heehee) But not to worry, you'll find plenty of hot European heteros with sexy accents.

Marla

The Girls said...

that's so exciting!!! you guys will have sooo much fun! when are you going??

The Girls said...

sorry, that was me that wrote that last one...I obviously don't write on here enough..
Kendra

The Girls said...

i want to go...i know you didn't ask me cause i'm not all into this "french" paris speaks of! hahaa anyways have a great time and send me a postcard

Pam

The Girls said...

Note to self....when sitting in car for an hour do not leave the lights on
L

The Girls said...

Wow girls, when are you going? I am so excited for you both. If you are in London and need a place to stay I will let Dave know you are there. Or Dublin and I will tell Adam.....that is the extent of my European hookups! Morgan Payne is in Europe too!?!
You will have such a great time, get away and never want to comeback! 18 days is so short that you two will be coming back with me next year (I know it) :)
Cheers, Amanda