Friday, April 01, 2005

Oh what a night

At least I made enough money today to pay for half of my haircut (which I love). I just hope that when I wash it and dry it is turns out the same!!!!!!!
Today was the worst day at work ever, I am so glad that I work with the most amazing people. Thursday night is the busiest night. BIG GROUPS of people come in and I was thrown right in the middle. I had 3 tables all night....sure sounds easy. One table was fine, the second was ok 9 guys and they loved me so they were nice (one was super cute shoulda gave him my #) but then the table of 18 came in, all at different times, and they moved around. This was hell. I don't ever want to go to hell again, please don't send me there :( At the end I went around and said.....what did you order making up bills and sending them on their not so merry way. I probally would have made a killing if I would have been more organized and told them to sit in their seat and shut the FU*K UP. I was crying in the middle of it. That was how bad it was. I was so overwhelmed.
But then to end my night, I relized after all that...... i made crap all in tips, I'm guessing because I had no clue what I was doing!!!!!!!!
Please pray that I never have to go through that again, I would rather be working at McD's again!!!! Seriously.
Chad and I flirted today (hehehe). I know he has a girlfriend but he is so great. He was getting a water and I needed the fountain gun. I was kidding and said " You are so slow", then he preceeded to try and pick out the "perfect icecube", he said he was looking for one shaped like a heart (ah cutey). I then picked one up and said "found it!" , and shoved it down the front of his shirt! We had a moment, it was great!
I will go to bed now and pretend nothing bad happened! Sweet Dreams (about Chad).
Love yas Amanda

No comments: