Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fun As Always

Well I made it back to Halifax in one peice...even with the cops stopping me and all! Ok i'll explain, a cop pulled me over cause 1. i was speeding 2. my liscense plate was missing...don't know how that happened. Anyways he made me get out of the car and I was like holy shit! I didn't know that it was missing so I was freaking out inside thinking I was in major trouble. I think he realize that I really didn't know it was gone and let me go. When I got to work i had to call mom and tell her she had to call the cops in PEI incase it fell off there and they were like "call the cops!!??" Always a story!
Anyways I had a fun time in PEI it was "the night in waiting!" Waiting in line ups that is! Carolyn how are Jeff's teeth? Always a laugh.....with those boys...always! I hated to come back here! Anyways Thanks for the great time Tessier! Well I should get going there is a staff lunch today so I'll talk to you later

Love yas
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Well Pam it was most definitely a fun night. As for the Jeffy he thanked me the other day for tucking him in and said his teeth were pretty good but is ready to be done of the meds.