Saturday, April 16, 2005

I thought of you in the shower today

What do you all think of that title? It's totally true though. This morning while showering I had the radio tuned in to the 80's at 8. And can you guess what Bruce Springfield song they played? That's right Jesse's Girl was playing and I was just like ah Peake's. Then I went to the rink to coach and then out to K-Town. And thought of you all again when I went to the Frosty Treat for an Ice Cream. Missed you so much I cried. No actually it was the first time I'd driven down that road since they burned down Uncle Ingham's house and seeing as that's the home my grand-mother was raised in, I did shed a tear while eating my ice cream. Lynds I did see the movie Sideways last night and at first we couldn't understand at all why you had said it was funny. But there was that hilarious part. The rest of it was just totally messed up and boring. All right ladies have a great weekend.
Love you all,
CT

No comments: