Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Storytime

All right ladies it's been awhile since I had a good story. Well this isn't really a good story but this is a funny cute story about my kids. So Monday there I am doing sex ed. for 7 year olds. We are talking about inappropriate touching and there are these cartoon characters on a big card and the questions for me to ask are written on the back of the card. So there I am and the card has a boy who had his hands on a little girl's buttocks. So anyway we discussed it and the word inappropriate. Then the question says who could this boy be. 1 little girl says he could be a bully. Good answer I say. Next little girl, could be a brother or a baby-sitter. Another great answer I say. So this little boy is sitting patiently with his hand raised and has been really good all day instead of his goofy self so I say yes. "Um he could be Micheal Jackson." No joke, as I said yes I put the card up over my face and started to laugh. What else could I do really? That's about it. Today we had to talk about a man touching a girls breast and 1 kid was like what's a breast? The question going through my mind was do I point to my own or what. Someone must have told him because he did figure it out, thank goodness. All right ladies have a great week. Way to go on getting super hung-over Foxy, Pam glad you saw Alyson, Lynds we'll be in touch, MC no matter what you wear to B.C. you'll have a great time and Marla you must be so excited to be almost done of exams. Give a shout if you're thinking about drink the barn dry.
CT

6 comments:

The Girls said...

Oh wow! I would have been laughing at the card way before the little boy even said Micheal Jackson. Poor MJ! That is one for the books.
You have to go to Drink the Barn Dry. I heard that Wintersleep and GTB are playing, good combo! For me anyways, but I'm sure that there will be tons of people there to amuse!
Have a great day, I'll talk to ya soon! Amanda

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute story. If you are up for the Wave on Friday, you know you can count me in! I am definitely in need of a good stiff drink to wash away my exam woes. I'll be in touch (only one more day of this hell and then I'm DONE!)

The Girls said...

I want to go too!!!
:( Amanda

The Girls said...

LOL!!!! Wow that's hilarious. Did the other kids laugh too at the MJ comment?
Lynds

The Girls said...

Some of the other kids laughed and some started sayingthings like George Washington. Very few of them actually got that he was a sex offender except the kid who said it maybe 2 or 3 ofthe boys. Too funny though. And yeah Marla definitely I'm up for it!!
CT

The Girls said...

Some of the other kids laughed and some started sayingthings like George Washington. Very few of them actually got that he was a sex offender except the kid who said it maybe 2 or 3 ofthe boys. Too funny though. And yeah Marla definitely I'm up for it!!
CT