Friday, April 08, 2005

MAC IS IN TOWN!

In case you didn't figure it out I'm super excited about the fact that MAC is here. I went yesterday after class I needed to pee in the mall b/c i was so freakin' excited! I stood there with Beth basically screaming and we couldn't move we were in shock with it! So a lady working was alike are you girls alirght? We were like yea we're just super excited about this store! Anyways I went there to buy some cream and I left with eye shadow, eye liner, and makeup remover (that I needed)! and didn't get the cream! damn!
So I"m leaving today after work to go home for the weekend, should be fun to get the hell away from here....I'll giv eyou Lindsay's msn name right now its "I hate u so much buy i'm still the same"! Nice girl eh? I thought so ...anyways I will see carolyn tomorrow I guess, i won't be home till later i'll call home anyways tonight! Anyways I'll talk to you all later...loves ya lots

Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo woo, I hopefull will be at the Wave tonight but you are welcome to come there. I'll take my cell with me, we're going to Shebels. My cell is 628-9765.
CT