Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Exams

Hey girls...I'm almost done!! 2 days and 6 hours until I get to celebrate!! Perhaps something like Kendra's "pub crawl" would be fun. I have one exam today at 2pm and then my last one is Friday! I don't have much to report...just thought I'd say hi. It was fun to see Michelle and Peggy on the weekend even if it was just a brief visit. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it home for the 25th because the flights are expensive. I may only get home Monday because I think we might have to take the train. :( I'd love to make it home for Shameless. Although I see they will be back the weekend Carolyn and I get back from Europe! Kendra and Pam, will you be home for the Festival of the Lights? Talk to you soon.
Love, Lynds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 more hours!!!
Amanda