Saturday, April 16, 2005

why bother with the weaker sex

So I am sitting here staring at the screen. I have come to a conclusion........... I am going to England in December meeting up with the only guy in the world who has treated me amazing (even if it is from a county and ocean away) and hopefully PEI will be my vacations.
I met a guy here in Vancouver we hung out and I stayed over at his house a few times.....then.....he tells me out of the blue that he is involved with someone back home!!!! What the heck is up with that??????
If I was involved with Dave I would not even be meeting new guys with the intent to get into any form of relationship past friendship. How do they do it? Was he thinking of her as he kissed me?
This is EXACTLY where girls and guys differ!
So I am now focusing on England (Leeds to be exact) I can't wait.
Michelle in one week you will be here, we are going to have the BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Peace ladies! Love yas all, Amanda

No comments: