Friday, April 22, 2005

Panic attack

I wish one of you was here right now. I'm kind of freaking out over the packing up of the room. It's 8:50 and I'm still not quite finished and when I finish, I have to vacuum and I guess cleaning the bathroom's going to have to wait for the morning. So, like 98% of my stuff is packed, but as I look in the closet where all my stuff is, I wonder how in the hell it's going to fit into a car to get it back to TO in 3 weeks. However, it all fit on the way here and there's nothing new, so I assume it'll fit on the way back. Wish me luck. Today was my last day at work and it was so strange. I couldn't believe it was actually over. I remember when I started my countdown to BC and it was like 90 some days...now it's tomorrow!!! It was sad. I feel like I bonded more with the people in the office in the last week than I did in the last 4 months. And as I was leaving, I had a conversation with the manager of the office about the term. She told me how pleased she was with my work and I made it clear that I would love to come back in the fall. She said they're going to be needing more staff around that time and I believe her exact words were, "they've told us we can overstaff, so we could start you as a term position to begin with." Keep your fingers crossed. I made sure I told everyone in the office how much I want to come back. In other news, I have found out who my roomies are for the summer...one girl from rural Ontario who's moving to the city for the first time, one girl from Germany and one from Texas. I've had emails from all of them and they seem nice enough. They're a bit younger than me, I think they're all in fourth year, but I do love younger guys, so maybe they'll help me meet them. haha. So, now I begin my adventures. I will do my best to keep you up to date on the BC adventures. Most definitely when I get back to TO I will post pics and such. Alright, off I go to finish up. I think the panic attack may have been averted somewhat. You all need to keep me up to date via the blog because I probably won't be on MSN much. Talk to you all soon.

Love, MC

No comments: