Sunday, April 03, 2005

What a weekend

Well its been a busy one so far. On sat. I went to Rachels bday party (4 years old) and I was in charge of face painting so that was fun, interesting and tiring but fun. Then last night Sean and I went to see the Harleem Globtrotters! I bought the tickets back in November for his bday so we had front row seats center court. It was a laugh, something fun to take kids to but I laughed really hard!
The count down is on with the roommate, i'm out at the end of the month. She is still being more mean and rude and weird as ever. Anyways not my real friends here in Halifax I know that and thats the main thing.
Prob. going to be going home this weekend mom's bday is on the 6th and she is not doing well with the word on Bedford, hes not doing well...anyways so Carolyn I just may see you sooner then you expected.....if so another night at China Garden perhaps? Talk to you all soon

Love ya lots
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

With Myrons being closed we might as well skip the bar and go straight to China Garden! Whatever you want I think I may go to the Wave Friday night.
CT