Thursday, April 14, 2005

LYNDSAY ...what a great idea!

I agree I think thats a great idea, if we could rent a cottage out in cavendish or something, some serious bonding time even if its for a couple of days. I know I would love it just b/c I never see you guys so I think it would be great. I know that when I stayed in the cottage (2 bedroom) in Cavendish last summer it was rather cheap...I was surprised! This is something that we should seriously think about. Or perhaps I could use my cottage you know how much fun that would be? I just think that if we do it in Cavendish or soemthing we could go to the boradwalk or the beach etc etc cause you know how michelle gets antsy when shes around us too long she may need a break! hahaha (just joking) and we could do thirsty's ....let me know I think thats the best idea yet!

Talk to you all real soon!
Love
Pam

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Pam, I think your cottage is a good idea. Even if we just went out for a night. When was the last time we had a sleepover??? I can't remember. I'm not home for very long, so I've got to squish a lot into my week, and don't forget the Festival of Lights is the Thursday to Sunday of that first week Lynds is back. Anyway, we've still got lots of time to plan. Can't wait!!!
MC

The Girls said...

Thirsty's... Oh that would be so much fun. I'd have to come out in the evenings I think as I won't be able to stay out at a cottage because I'll still b e teaching I think. I finished teaching the last day is the 29th and I have to go in on the 30th. Of course I'd be up for some bonding time.
CT

The Girls said...

Girls I think this is a great idea!! I don't know when I'll get to be home. I asked for the night of the 25th off last night, so I'll have to wait and see if I get it and as for vacation in the rest of the summer...I have no idea. But I will re-arrange as much as possible to get home to have a sleep-over!!
Kendra