Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Feeling a little nauseous...

Anyone care to guess how much I just spent on a plane ticket to get home to Charlottetown for my summer break? Take a guess...I dare you. I'll give you a hint by telling you it was almost $200 more than my tickets to and from BC. That's right, I just paid a grand total of $610.07 of my very own, hard earned money to spend a little less than 10 days on our lovely little Island. Let me just say, it better be worth it!!! That's almost a month's rent. Sorry to rant, but it's just a little ridiculous if you ask me. I think that's about the same Bren is paying for his trip to the DR next week. But here's what I have to look forward to...1) the Girls (Foxy and Pam, I want you to come home too!!!) Amanda, I wish you were going to be there too, but I'll see you next week :) 2) the Festival of Lights for the first time in about 3 years 3) the beach (if there's some sort of weather miracle by then) 4) (and most importantly) Shameless at Peake's!!!! I'll be arriving at 10:23 am June 25, and leaving 6:40 pm July 4. So, that's it from me for now, but I'll leave you with a little countdown...7 days of work left, 10 days until I leave Ottawa for BC, and 73 days until I come home, and 4 months until I finish school and have to face the real world. Good times. Speaking of the real world, maybe I should do some work for the first time today. Talk to you all soon.

Love, MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

hehe, I already knew that having spent some time your dad's office yesterday! It will so be worth it and the word is that the Pamster will be home for Canada Day.
CT