Thursday, April 14, 2005

9 more days of hell

I'm studying for my exams. I have 3 next week and then this term will be all over! I was heading off to bed and thought I'd say hello since I haven't written in a long time.
I'm hoping to come home on the June 25th as well but I may have to wait a few days extra so I can get a cheaper flight. Michelle I'm impressed about the tan...maybe I'll test it out before I come home so I'll be tanned for the beach. It would be really fun if somehow we could rent a cottage for a few days while everyone is home (...or go to my trailer) for some bonding time.
Kendra and Pam...will you be home?? I hope so...it would be fun to all be home. Carolyn and Pam...looks like you had a fun night from the pics!
I'm looking forward to having a week off between exams and when my summer session starts during the last week of April. My friend Jane and I are going to Niagara Falls for 4 or 5 days. (We have a place to stay.) We're even going on a (cheap) wine tour in Niagara on the Lake. (We'll be in a van so no drinking and driving like in Sideways. Hopefully they'll be generous on the samples!) Have you guys seen Sideways?? If not, you should rent it. It's a mix of serious and funny. There is one part in particular that's hilarious!!

Ok...my bed is calling me. Love, Lynds xoxo

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Lindsay I have seen Sideways and am never letting my future husband(whomever he maybe) to go on a roadtrip through wine country! That was nuts, just to show how guys cannot be trusted (sorry I am on a guy bashing trail right now). I'll be over it soon. The movie had it's parts but didn't like the humour so much!
Amanda

The Girls said...

the part that was hilarious was it the " red wine pot incident" where he freaks out..... that was great!
Amanda