Sunday, March 13, 2005

in the crack

I had a boring weekend (well for me anyway). I didn't have any shifts so I decided to "detox" and tell my body I still love it. Rented some movies and baked a cake on Friday night. Sat. I went to my cousins' baseball practice and sat in the nice sunshine (sorry to make you jealous). Then on Saturday night I prepared for a night of sitting on my be-hind. It lasted one hour and I was pacing the floors. Thank heavens for lava life and one of the guys called me for drinks. We went to The Cambie. It is a bar in a hostel. I felt like I was back in Oz. I was so happy, and Jonny (the guy from lava) was quite goodlooking! Michelle I can't wait to take you to The Cambie. Had a couple of drinks (they have Keiths on tap). There was one guy there with pants on so low that they kept sliding down and his crack was right there! For all to see! I tried to take a butter knife and drop it in, but he turned just as I was over it. That sucked as Jonny was going to give me 5$. Ah well it was funny while it lasted. Then Jonny and his roomate walked me to my bus stop and we waited for my bus. Nice blokes! Jonny is abit winey (all Jonnys are I suppose hehehe).
Today I did some housecleaning as I had a Frappachino Saturday and my stomach exploded! No going for a hike for me! The weather was beautiful. I was raking leaves in shorts and a t-shirt (again sorry to make you jealous). Ya gotta get out here everyone!
Hope you all had great weekends! Amanda

No comments: