Friday, March 11, 2005

Lonesome in the library

Don't worry girlies- it will all be better when we get out of these damn winter blues! Well, most of you are probably doing a lot better than me right now! Here it is on Friday night- I am getting ready to spend the rest of my night studying... how pathetic. Even if I was to get an offer to go anywhere I am too much of a nerd to say yes because I know that next week at school will be insane. Also, I have to go to a birthday party tomorrow night for someone that I barely know. So I say "boo weekends!" I can't wait until summer! Especially when Peake's opens! So, try and have a good weekend and I will hopefully have an interesting posting if I go out tomorrow (mind you, I am praying for a storm... yes, so I can stay home and study... and here we go again with my boring life!!) For now, I dream of sunshine, cute flip flops and itty bitty tank tops, and of course, ice cream.... Marla :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more delectiable than Icecream!!!
Talk to you on Sunday!
Amanda

The Girls said...

I heart Peakes

The Girls said...

We know you do CT!
Amanda