Friday, March 11, 2005

Lonesome in C-town

I'm a 24 year old brunette who's always up for some fun and enjoys long walks on the beach. Oops that was meant for Lava Life not the blog ;) Joking, not at that stage yet. Well Michelle I haven't lost interest in the blog I check it every day after the kids leave for home but I don't bother writing because my life is crap. Not really it's just very boring right now for me. Last weekend was insane. I spent the entire weekend at Pownal arena except Saturday morning when I was at Simmons. It was awesome at the end of the day we brought in the top club award, I had kids win 4 events and none of my kids did worse than 6th which was aweosme. Just made for a really long weekend and I didn't feel at all like I had a break. Then this week went by pretty fast but by this afternoon I was fried so if you had driven by my class room at 2:15 you would have seen 25 darlings, including myself, plastered to the window. We were watching a movie when one kids was over by the curtain and saw an eagle flying over the school. She told me and I must be honest I didn't believe her. She took me over and sure enough there it was and it was gorgeous so we watched it for a good 5 minutes. That's about it, 4 more days of teaching before the March Break!! This weekend though I'm doing absolutely nothing. I have Canskate report cards going hoe tomorrow so I need to get those done and sometime this weekend I'd like to rent Ladder 49. That's basically it. Can't wait to go visit Michelle and Peggy. I'm planning on shopping until I drop! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love you all,
CT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CT I feel like we haven't talked forever. This weekend is my "detox, do not spend $$ as I do not have it" weekend. I will be chillin' like a villin'. How is PEI? Wish I could meet you in Ottawa next week. Have fun!!!!
Amanda