Friday, March 04, 2005

The Chad

Another day another dollar! Today was my eight hour shift at Mr's.... I decided to stay and help out after my tables were done, as Thursday nights are quite busy. And....... of course there is an alterior motive.....a boy! There is this guy named Chad and he works in the kitchen, pure heaven in a chef hat! For the last couple of weeks I have been in awe of him, and I have been wondering why. Then today as he was changing in the staff room (shirt off ladies) I saw the resemblance! Eddie Francis.... dreamy. He is alot more musclar and hides his nice side more than Eddie. He is the strong silent type. I'm very attracted to Chad. He even gave me 2$ for the bus tonight, as i forgot to make change. How sweet. I'm sure he has a girlfriend, but some "inter-office" flirting is A-ok with me :)
Peace, Amanda

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Congrats on the cutie! Look at you dipping into the ol' company stock! Here's hoping that he: 1. doesn't have a girlfriend 2. he is not secretly crazy 3. that he is not gay! (The first two you might be able to work around, but the last one is pretty much the end of your romance together...) haha Good luck... work it girl!

Mar :)