Monday, March 28, 2005

And I got another one!

Ok so I got another email from Darrel...um excuse me I mean Darrin! This is too funny for my own good. Just a Happy Easter wish h/w still worth a laugh. This is email #5 I believe or more. Anyways at one point it was the whole "if your not busy after my show..." now its "Hello Pam and how are you..." WEIRD! I laughed and I wrote him back finally (I haven't seen him since the summer) and told him about how excited my cousin was to see him and the band....this comment was followed by me stating how much I know he loves to hear that the ladies love thier band! ahhaha anyways I thought that was funny and that I should share it with you!I'm stuyding for a midterm right now, finished painting my room back to being white :( no more foxy pink and watching my new little fishes! They are so cute. I will take a picture and show them soon....(have to get some rocks first)! Talk to you later hope the bunny found you

Love
Pam

No comments: