Tuesday, March 01, 2005

One of these days I'll be positive

I really feel like this is my way to vent! So if you decide not to read on I totally understand its just cheaper then thearpy! I had a terrible weekend, drank on sat. night after work and something happened to me I don't know may have been that I didn't really eat all day but I was beyond, so much so they wouldn't let me into the bar downtown. Scary stuff I came home obviously! Got sick and was sick every hour on sunday till 6pm from 9am! Fun day? I think so . Not to mention that I got a lovely phone call from Lindsay on sunday morning from the bar stating she hoped that I had enough courage to say everything to hear face that I said behind her fucking back! Nice (we still haven't talked and i don't know what someone told her or who it was that told her soemthing that I said...frankly I don't care) But its not a nice living situation, needless to say Sean has been great through all of this and I can't wait to move out! Does anyone blame me? I think i'm taking a bit of a little cold but I really think its stress endouced! oh well.....sometimes I wonder what things would be like if i never moved in with her....oh yea they would be great! My mistake! Your stories on here are great ....put a smile on me old face! Talk to you later

Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Pam, I feel for you, I can relate to the sickness on sunday...my I have had a few of those myself....Im' sorry things are still not going well with lindsey, when is your lease up?? we'll have to get together sometime soon and vent about all our problems!! KEndra