Sunday, March 20, 2005

I can't believe the rumors are true...

Apparently Moron's has come into some pretty serious financial trouble. Word on the street is that my cousin's representing people in a suit against Myron's for money they're owed. It is very sad. I was reading a travel guide on the Maritimes awhile ago, and when they described the Charlottetown bar scene, they mentioned it was dominated by Myron's. It's funny because when I went out with my dad and Jonathan on Friday night, we were discussing the demise of Myron's, and when I told CT about it yesterday she didn't believe me. I also feel a tear sliding down my cheek in mourning. Charlottetown will not be the same. That's it for me. Nothing exciting to report from my weekend. CT will be here in 3 more sleeps and BC a month from Wednesday. Can't wait.

Love, MC

No comments: