Sunday, March 13, 2005

Come on people, someone must have an exciting life!

All right ladies, come on! I desperately need to live vicariously through one of you. I know I know, you're saying but Carolyn you're the one who has crazy nights and has stories for us. Nope, let me tell you about my weekend. Friday as I mentioned I spent the entire evening doing Canskate report cards and watching TGIF. I finally finished the report cards a little after 12. Saturday I went to the rink until 12, coldest day ever. Came home had a shower and got into bed to try and get warm and stayed there until about 3 o'clock when I went to get groceries and rent a movie. Rented First Daughter and watched it with my mom. This morning I went to the rink at 10:30 and got home about 30 minutes ago. Good news, lots of passes and this is my last week until Spring School. And I love spring school so I'm in the home stretch now. So that's it, nothing exciting at all. This Friday marks the beginning of my March Break. Pam you should so come over and Kendra is also coming home although I don't think she's coming until Sunday. Still we could go out this weekend, it would be a lot of fun. So let me hear what you guys did this weekend!!
CT

No comments: