Sunday, March 20, 2005

The End of Good Times

Literally! You know 'good times at Myrons.' Ladies Myrons is officially closing the end of the month. That's what my cab driver told me last night and makes sense as the place really wasn't very busy the past few times I've been there. PS The cab was called for us by a 10 year old child working the door at China Garden. Anyway according to my cab driver the people who own the Liquor Dome have bought Myrons and are closing it the end of the month. They're going to shut down for 3 months to do renovations and make the downstairs a restaurant, the main floor the bar and the top floor a private functions place. Don't really know how different that is from the way it is now but still ladies it is the end of an era. Of course as I said to the cab driver, the end of the month I really won't care because Peake's opens and then I won't even think about Myrons again. But you know as Pam and I went on the upstairs dance floor with all those 15 year olds last night it took me back to when we were young and bustin' a move on that very same dance floor. (tear) But at least Peake's is open. Foxy you should try and get some time off for Canada Day, it looks like we're all going to be here, possibly Pam too. It could be so much fun, I only told Pam how much fun it was about 15 times last night. That's it for me ladies hope you're all having a great weekend and Michelle and Peggy I will be seeing yas soon.
CT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD!!!! I don't know why I am so shocked, but it is the end of an era. No more Myrons for me. Just to think the last time I was at Myrons was just before I left and as usual it was not a good time. (Fight with Jonny)
Everyone back on the Island, have one more drink for me and one more makeout on the dancefloor with a random stranger! Thanks gals!
Amanda
RIP Morons