Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back to the Land of the Living...sort of

Hello all,

Well, after a weekend of pure misery, I am back at work, and I can't say it makes me feel that much better. I have been sick since last Wednesday and it's starting to clear up slowly but surely. Started with a super sore throat and Saturday night the nasty little virus decided to move up into my face and take over my sinuses. Good times. Did nothing all weekend except watch a couple of movies while house/cat sitting. Chatted with the Lynds on the phone Saturday night for a couple hours, and that was about the most exciting thing I did besides my cross city trek to Wal-Mart. I spent all day yesterday in bed watching my soaps :) My nose miraculously stopped running around 6 last night and I slept well for the first time all week.

This weekend Shannon is coming up to visit Pegs for their March Breaks. We've got big plans for Saturday that include beer, bowling, food, more beer and a bar. Should be fun. She'll be here all next week, then my dad will be here next weekend, and CT arrives the week after that for Easter. It's going to be a jam packed few weeks and I can't wait. When CT leaves me it'll be less than a month until I leave Ottawa. Time is going so fast! I can't believe I've been here for over 2 months already. Okey doke, I should get going here. Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive. Hope your weekends were more exciting than mine.

MC

PS - I heart my ipod!

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better. Being sick sucks! But it won't be long before you are maxin' and relaxin' on your vacay! Not much is new with me... just school and work as usual. As I came out of school tonight I stepped ankle-deep in mud... ugh! So needless to say I dislike spring very much and I hope summer comes a little sooner this year! Hope all is well :) Marla