Saturday, March 05, 2005

Day 8.....still no talking

Well its another day in Halifax and I'm stilling living with the bitch! Life is great! I worked last night which was fine b/c it kept me out of the house and I have a staff party which should be fun tonight. Last night everyone went down to this new gym that does stripping classes (you don't actually take your clothes off though) its just like pole dancing excerise class...anyways I didn'tget to go and then when I talk to everyone they tell me I should go next time. Well i said i would since I was the one who researched the whole thing ,....but then they tell me Lindsay was going, nice eh? So obviously I'm not going as long as she is, we still haven't said a word to each other, yet she surprisingly talks to Sean all the time in such a sweet tone (never happened like that before)....anyways I'm ready to turn myself into unit 9...I swear I'm having a break down! I hate this girl so much she is killing me! Anyways I guess I deserve what I got myself into since everyone told me not to move in with her and I still did. FUCK!

No comments: