Friday, March 11, 2005

No more Cali :(

Hi everyone,

Seems people have been losing interest in the blog. No one's posted lately. Just wanted to write to express my sadness because Amanda and I aren't going to Cali anymore. I actually sat down this morning and figured out exactly how much it was going to cost, and it was just way too much for either of us. Instead, we're going to see who we can recruit to come to Tofino on Vancouver Island with us for a few days instead. Still fun, still surfers, just a lot less money. It still makes me sad though. But, I guess it will give me more quality time with the people I'm going out there to see. On a side note, I'm pissed with Jets Go. Luckily my tickets weren't with them, but I did have a $235 credit with them from the flight I cancelled at Christmas that I was going to use to come home in the summer...guess I'm never going to see that again. I feel so bad for the people who are stranded with their kids in Florida or somewhere for March Break, or who were planning to go next week. I would be unbelievably pissed. Anyway, that's all I've got to say. Hope the rest of you post again soon. I miss hearing what you're all up to. Talk to you later.

MC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad too, but there are plus sides to this downer. I can now move into my own place sooner. However I am going to miss the surf comp! :( I watched Thicker Than Water tonight (don't know why I torture myself like that). Tofino will be just as good. Then we can enjoy Van city more!!! It will be unreal. I feel bad for the people stranded too. How brutal would that have been if you did go with Jestgo Michelle!
Amanda

The Girls said...

What happened to Jetsgo?? Guess it's a good thing I didn't book my tickets with them last weekend! I'm sorry to hear that your Cali trip is cancelled. I also realized that there was no way for me to go. I've heard about Tofino from Julie...I'm sure you'll have fun! I haven't written in awhile because I'm studying for my human physiology final exam which is this Wed. :( Lynds