Friday, March 18, 2005

Didn't quite have the Luck of the Irish today

Today started out great, minus the not hearing back from hot Whistler guy that I was suppose to do the Grouse Grind with yesterday. Yeah it sounds dirty, but it is just a hike up Grouse Mountain. It is approx. 2.9 kms and takes the average person about 1.5hrs to do. The guy I was suppose to meet (from Lavalife, you guessed it) is training for a triathlon in July, that would have been a sight to see! He ended up getting called into work, and wanted to hang out today. He didn't call (boo hoo).
Went out to lunch with my cousin and her friend, got it paid for by their company (sweet). Did some shopping, and bought a stellar pair of green shoes (thought I would celebrate St.Paddy's Day that way). Then trugged to work!
Started of fine, until I went to get two steins/sleeves (long glasses) of beer for one of my tables........... Amanda the Clutz dropped the two big glasses as soon as she lifted them out of the fridge! They made such a loud noise the WHOLE restaurant looked at me. The worst part was I had to remove all the steins and wash them then replace them! I can laugh at it now, although I find little humour in it what so ever.
I am going out tomorrow night with Monique, so I am sure I will have some stories to tell! Then I have a lunch date on Sat. with another lad from Lavalife. I just think there are so many hot guys out here! Not saying that they are all perfect, most of them are prob. jerks. However it is great to look and dream..........
Amanda

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow, I can just imagine an entire restaurant standing still to watch you pick up the glasses. That's all right we all do stuff like that! Love ya,
CT