Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sigh of relief

Yippee! I just finished my midterm osce test. WeIt was pretty stressful but went pretty well. :) My friends and I have been taking turns practicing at each other's places. Last night a bunch of girls were over here. Food has become a huge part of our studying. Luckily we've managed to make studying fun. I've been studying like crazy this week because I did nothing over break. I finally had a Spring Break and not a damn reading week. Darcy and I had such a great time with his sisters. (Darc didn't actually have a break but kind of made his own.) We did a lot of touristy things that we hadn't done yet. I think we saw a sloth at the Biodome. That was exciting. Other than school...I'm looking forward to St. Patty's day. It's huge here!! I can't wait. That weekend is already all booked. Darc and I are going to watch the Incredibles now. Miss you all!
Love, Lynds

No comments: