Sunday, March 27, 2005

Michelle is drunk!

Oh my God! Actually Michelle keeps telling me t hat I'm drunk but funny enough I can still type better than her. Well we had a very entertaining evening. It started when Jamie Coady said he would like to come out with us. (To be referred to as JC from this point on) He came over to Michelle's place (after missing the bus) and we drank for awhile. It was fun discussing home. Ofcourse the closure ofMyrons was way upo on the list. So then we headed down to the dirty lawyer to meet Emily andh er friends. It was actually a lot of fun, and keeping the me and Lydnsay tradition alive I managed to show them how a Maritijme girl drinks. It was a lot of fun I must say and this time I wasn't nearly as drunk as the last time Iwas out inOttawa. That's about it from our end. Michelle aND i have had some fun drinking and shopping and I must say that her roomate hearts me. I love vyou all and Ihope that you all had as good of an Easter weekend as I did. Of course I will be seeing the Lynds the day after tomorrow or technically tomjorrow what the fuck Michelle. And I anticipatesome great conversationt with perhaps a little less liquor. I love you all and peace out as I must put drunk Micherlle to bed now.
CT

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Glad your having fun in Ottawa!! Good times at the dirty lawyer!? I think it is so funny that its named that we need something like that in PEI, could you imagine! Anyways off to see the kids! Talk to you later happy easter

Love
Pam

The Girls said...

It's actually called the Honest Lawyer, however CT didn't think that sounded good enough at the time. She was a little intoxiacated last evening.

MC

The Girls said...

Last night after I wrote this I read it to Michelle with emphasis on the spelling mistakes. We laughed our asses off but in hindsight it's really not nearly as funny as I originally thought. Still a good night over all. Gonna head to the airport soon and back to good ole C-Town. See yas there,
CT

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great weekend....but I'm sorry as Michelle and I are going to top it when she comes out here.......
You will all just have to come with! (I wish)
Happy Easter all!! Hope the Easter Bunny found you!
Amanda