Friday, March 25, 2005

The Best of Times & The Worst of Times...

well I want to know who this "TT" person is that you got the info. from!? haha It is an end of an era and I will truely miss Myrons thinking back when we use to get in when we were only 18 !
Well it was great to go back home and have one last visit and see one last fight outside! Oh well....can't wait to see what the new one looks like. Had a great and funny time at China Garden afterwards with Carolyn and the lads! Too funny....anyways just thought I would drop a line give my two cents worth on what i thought of this discussion!
Hope Ontario is having fun with you ladies there

Chow
PAm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 try 17! There were probally 16 and 15 year olds lurking around that place. I will miss it. Glad you had a good time home. To get away from the crazy roomie!
Amanda

The Girls said...

TT would represent Thomas Tessier. You remember him, he's the one who dropped your ass along with mine at Myrons last week. The word is courtesy of Newman that it was the liquor license and they hope to be open again by Wednesday but there are many conflicting sources. I'm just glad that Pam and I had a great time there last weekend.